Nurul Fikri Learner Profile
Siswa memiliki ketaatan diri kepada Allah SWT yang ditunjukan dengan ketaatan beribadah,beraqidah ahlusunnah, dan berperilaku jujur.
Siswa memiliki jiwa kepemimpinan, kepeloporan, kepedulian, dan kecintaan terhadap tanah air,serta memiliki kemampuan bekerjasama, berperilaku respek, ramah, dan bertanggung jawab.
Siswa memiliki rasa keingintahuan dan motivasi berprestasi yang tinggi;
serta memiliki kreativitas, keterbukaan terhadap gagasan, kemampuan berpikir ilmiah dan menyelesaikan masalah
Siswa mampu berperilaku independen,enterpreneur,bertindak proaktif, serta memiliki kebugaran.
Siswa memiliki kemampuan berkomunikasi efektif dan cekatan.
pusat sumber belajar
- Rank 4 of Indonesian Language Debate Competition at MAN InCen Serpong BSD in 2019.
- The best speaker of LDBI OSN Sejarah-LDBI Sejarah in 2018
- 1st winner in Fun Life in Green Hill Tournament -1 Cheststroke Swimming in 2018
- 1st winner in Fun Life in Green Hill Tournament -1 Freestyle Swimming in 2018.
- 2nd Winner of Dandim 0508 Archery Competition (Standard Bow / Recurve High School and General Women) Jabodetabek 2018
- 2nd winner in Regional Swimming Championship in West Java in 2018
- 2nd Winner in the LDBI Indonesian Language Debate Competition city level in 2018
- 2nd Winner in the Indonesian Language Debate Competition at Mardiyuana School in 2018
- Rank 4 of LDBI OSN History in 2018
- 1st Winner in PsychoSport Futsal Competition of University Pancasila in 2017 2nd Winner for 67th Anniversary of Jumping Cavalry SJ 70-90 JUNIOR
- 2nd Parongpong in 2017
- 3rd Winner in Indonesian Language Debate Competition of Depok City Indonesian Language MGMP in 2017
- Best Practice Articles in Home Learning Workshop, An Award of Ki Hajar Dewantara 2018, Pustekkom Kemdikbud.
- Ambassador of West Java Learning House 2018, Anugerah Ki Hajar 2018, Pustekkom Kemdikbud.
- Representing Indonesia in the APCEIU-UNESCO Asia Pacific Teacher Exchange Program to South Korea in 2015.
- Representing West Java at the National Chemistry Teacher Science Olympiad in 2014
- 82% of graduates are accepted at the Top PTN in 2019.
- The highest average score of national exam among private schools in Depok City, 2019.
- Accredited with an A grade by the National Accreditation Board
- Science Camp
- Quran Camp
- Kunjungan Edukasi
- Market Day
- Penulisan Karya Ilmiah
- Achievement Motivation Training (AMT)
- Try Out
- Bimbingan Belajar Nurul Fikri
- Club PTN
- Career Day & Campus Fair
- Tae Kwon Do
- Karya Ilmiah Remaja (KIR)
- Japan club
- Olah Vokal
- Tahfidz Club
- Desain Graphis & Komputer
Qur’anic Generation Construction Program
- Reading Quran Habituation
- Memorize selected surah and ayah (equal to 3 juz of the Quran)
- Majelis Quran
- Memorizing Hadits and Prayer
- Islamic Personal Development
- Habituation of Worship:
- Praying in congregation
- Performing ablution from home
- Prayer and Dhuha
- Prayer Tahajjud Call
Leadership Programs (Leadership and Nationality Development)
- Basic leadership training Flag ceremony
- Flag ceremony
- Student cooperative
- Student Representative Council
Academic and Research Culture Development
- Educational visit
- Internal Science Olympic Science Camp
- Research Expo
- Student Scientific Work Home stay
- Campus Expo
- PTN Preparatory Preparation Program
Information and Communication Technology
- Computational Thinking
- Internet of Things
- Mobile Applications Development
Active Learning & Teaching
- HOTS instructional alignment
- Problem Based Learning
- Cooperative Learning
- Collaborative Learning
Language skills Improvement
- TOEFL Preparation (target 500) OXFORD
- English Curriculum
- Cambridge Exam Language Assessment
Tahfidz & Tafhim Qur’an
Al- Quran memorization program. Students are expected to memorize Al Quran and to make Al Quran as a guidance for living in everyday life.
A program of instruction, designed for the students to learn selected subjects using English and variety of strategies, strengthen by English daily conversation.
The leadership programs that aim to prepare students to be leaders for themselves at school and in society. These programs are integrated in the intracurricular, extracurricular, and students’ organizational activities.
A culture that aims to improve students’ ability to think logically, analytically, and critically about phenomena of interest by conducting scientific approach that inline with student development stages.
REFRESH stands for Respect, Friendly, Responsible, and Honesty. REFRESH attitude is one of SMART implementation programs on Salih and Muslih dimensions.
A culture that aims to increase students’ interest to read books and shape their reading literacy, supported by system.
The learning program that aims to prepare students in information and communication technology, so they are ready for industry 4.0 era.